Hey! A tip to make the everyday puzzle easier is to make a salad that lasts for a few days. This is roughly how my everyday salads usually look, I usually avoid adding oil/dressing and fruit if I make a lot of salad as it easily becomes a bit slimy. Better to have it on the side and add when serving or directly in the lunchbox you have to take with you to work.
The recipe below is for about 4 ports.
6-8 leaves black cabbage
about 4 leaves of romaine lettuce 1 dl pumpkin seeds
2 dl chickpeas
1 dl goji berries the juice from
0.5 lemon salt and black pepper to taste olive oil to taste
1. Cut the black cabbage into smaller pieces, divide and also cut the romaine lettuce into smaller pieces, but please keep them a little lengthwise, so cut along the leaves.
2. Dry roast the pumpkin seeds in the frying pan.
3. Take a vegetable peeler and make cords from the zucchini, if you don’t have a vegetable peeler, you can take a peeler and peel strips of it instead.
4. Peel strips of the carrot.
5. Cut the cucumber lengthwise with a cheese grater.
6. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix again.
7. Season with salt and pepper and squeeze over lime and drizzle over olive oil. 8. Ready to serve!
Sign up for our newsletter